Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The day before the big day.

Tomorrow Ms. Todd annouces that Josh and I are going to Japan. I don't know what I feel about that...It's going to be weird having everyone all at once know, and getting their take on it, their opinions, their questions...I am really glad we decided not to tell people before it would be annouced, though; it would have been really complicated, with some people knowing and some people not, then the ignorant people would find out and be mad...There is always enough drama to go around without making things more tangled. There is not much to say, though, except that I think I made the right choice.

Did you know that one of the huge trends (among many others) in Japan right now is knee-high and above the knee socks? This could be very interesting, especially as that seems to be, in my opinion, one of the more subdued fashions. I tried to find some pictures, but time is of the essence right now.

Later--
Audrey

No comments: