Thursday, March 8, 2007

Mr. Noggle of Pendleton Heights

In order to both advance to the next level in math and to be prepared for Algebra II in Japanese next year, I have been watching sensational educational interactive Geometry lectures. I don't know what I was expecting, but definitely not a non-stop monotone drone explaining things over and over and over and over again. There is a lot that I get a lot quicker than he teaches, and I am seriously hoping that [get this] Mr. Noggle of Pendleton Heights gets to the point mighty quick. The ironic part is that I flunked one of the self-tests, only because I was super bored.
By the way, I wanted to contribute that he has a one-of-a-kind taste in ties, in that he favors a burnt orange mushroom-embellished ensemble. Just putting that out there.
The things we do in the pursuit of knowledge!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. I graduated from Pendleton Heights in '89. I never had Mr. Noggle as a teacher but some of my friends did and I remember seeing him around the school. Doesn't sound like his teaching style or his fashion sense have changed much.